It’s time for another “favorites” blog post guys! In the spirit of my FAVORITE season, I decided to make this one an Autumn edition. The products I’m going to tell you about below are the main products I have been using throughout the fall season creating beautiful autumn-y looks with all my favorite colors!
1. Norvina x Anastasia Beverly Hills – Modern Renaissance Palette: By far one of my favorite palettes to date! An amazing set of fun, bold and pigmented colors, the MR palette blew me away from day one. Norvina is a creative goddess and this palette is no different. In its combination of fun, flirty, berry colors, neutrals, mattes and shimmers, this palette is a dream! You can mix and match for just about ANY occasion and the actual quality of the shadows is a 10/10. This guy is a #1 must have for beauty products for this year, and I would recommend it to anyone.
2. Urban Decay Afterglow Blush in “Indecent”: I received this as a gift from UB at one of their events here in Vancouver and like all of the UB products I have tried, it’s great. it’s a beautiful orange blush (I use it as more of a bronzer). Paired with the MR palette it gives me a perfect glow-y fall look.
3. Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in “Ginger”: My Kylie collection is slowly growing, and this shade has become my favorite lipstick. I looove the coppery-orange look and this shade in particular really compliments my fair skin tone. The formula is as great as the others, and it stays on all day long without needing re-application.
4. Bioderma 2-in-1 Skin Perfecting Care in “Light”: I got this in my September Topbox in full size and I actually didn’t realize it was a foundation until I put it on LOL. It’s actually a really cool product because the lid actually has a green color corrector inside of it which is great for people like me who suffer from redness. I tap a bit on my cheeks and then apply the perfector on top. It’s purpose is to “correct, conceal and even” the skin and honestly it does a great job at doing so. It’s also for acne prone skin which comforts me during times where my face decides to throw some pimples out. I view this as more of a BB cream type product, but the coverage is actually really good! The only downfall for me is that it has a regular finish instead of matte, so I find that I look a little oily in the afternoon.
5. tre’StiQue Mini Highlight Stick in “Maldives Luminescent”: And of course I had to throw in an Ipsy product, because their glam bags have been kicking ass lately! Just like the rest of the beauty world, I am obsessed with highlighter #slayage and my insides tingle whenever I get a new highlighter. This one is super cute and compact, great to put in your purse because it’s small, and glows like a gem! The stick is great because a) it’s not messy b) it won’t break into a billion particles if you drop it and c) it’s very easy to apply.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading about these, I’d love to know if any of you have used these and what you think of them!