Hello beauties! Got another Ipsy bag in last week and finally finished trying everything out so here is my review! PS. This months bag wwas SOO cute, I’m super happy with it 🙂
- Model Launcher liquid gel liner – I went to put this on my eye and it was like 7 am so I just went for it assuming it was black BUT to my surprise, this is an emerald green color! The formula was nice, it went on smooth but apart from maaaybe playing around with this at home, I will probably never use it.
- Makeup Forever Excessive Lash mascara – not my favorite mascara to date, but not totally horrendous. The wand is a small comb-wand which I personally don’t like. It doesn’t do much for my upper lashes but it’s great for my lower ones. This product was black, thank god! haha
- Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz sheets – I had never heard that a product like this even existed before but I actually quite like these! Ipsy sent 4 of them which was nice, and they actually get rid of my frizz which is great for my morning-afro hair! Would actually think about buying these.
- Trust Fund Beauty polish in “No Filter” – this color is beautiful! My nails actually grew out over the weekend and I was too lazy to go to the salon so I just filed off the color and painted them with this to try it out. I’m in love and everyone keeps complimenting it as well. I’ve had it on for three days now and it hasn’t chipped at all which is a bloody miracle for me and nail polish! Would definitely repurchase.
- BP Banana Setting Powder – I was excited about this one the most because I looove setting powders. It’s not bad, however it does not compare to Laura Mercier. I’ll definitely continue using this one until it’s done, I like that it’s a yellow shade because it goes well with my complexion but I do prefer the Laura Mercier one for sure. The one thing that I prefer about this one is that the powder comes out WAY easier than the Laura one.
There you have it! All in all, I wasn’t overly impressed with the goods inside this bag this month but the bag itself is lovely! I also just subscribed to TopBox which is a Canadian version of Ipsy and am expecting my first bag in August so stick around for a comparison!