It’s almost my favorite time of the year so naturally I’m getting excited about all the presents I’ll get! I decided to put together a growing wishlist that (hopefully) my family will look at and get some inspiration 😉
- Sigma Beauty Brush Set – I have so many brushes but I just don’t feel like they are really great. I’ve heard so much about Sigma Beauty brushes that I would LOVE to get the full set for Christmas. Retailing for $411 USD, it’s quite a hefty gift but hey, one can wish right?
2. T3 SinglePass Compact Iron – I’ve had the same iron for I swear almost 10 years and while it still works I’m bored of it/think it’s time for an upgrade. I’ve had my eye on this iron @ Sephora for months and I love the color combo of rose gold/white!
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit in Light to Medium – I’ve been using the “Light” cream contour kit for ages now and I do like it, but I feel like the powder one will give a more airbrushed look, plus I’d like to try it and do a comparison between the powder kit and the cream kit!
4. PLEASE SOMEBODY just get me a Nikon camera so that I can take even better blog photos!!!!
5. If someone would like to get me a Macbook so that I can a) take super cute photos like the one below, and b) have an awesome computer that will make my blogging life way easier THAT WOULD BE GREAT 🙂
What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list this year? Share below!